Natchitoches COVID-19 Impact Survey Results
The Natchitoches Area Chamber of Commerce distributed a survey to the business community to measure the impact of the pandemic on local business. The results of the survey can be viewed here.
Resources from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Please see the links below for new and updated resources that the U.S. Chamber has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill).
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance yesterday regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found, or on their webpage.
In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency, businesses were required to close or restrict activity to preserve and protect the health and safety of the citizens of Louisiana. Because of the success of these efforts, Louisiana is now ready to move forward with opening businesses in a safe, phased-in approach.
This site allows you to register your business and your registration allows you to receive updated communication, notifications, and helpful guidance via email from the State Fire Marshal’s Office specific to your business type. These notifications will answer the important questions:
- When can I partially or fully open my business?
- What are the steps to open my business?
- What changes can be expected for businesses that have been operating, but with restrictions?
- What restrictions are my business subject to, if any?
- Are there any new sanitation requirements for my business?
- Are there any personal protective requirements (masks, gloves, etc.) for my employees?