According to parish school salary schedule.
(1) A baccalaureate degree with a minimum of 24 hours of business-related courses, such as accounting, finance, or management.
(2) A certified public accountant licensed in Louisiana preferred.
(3) A master’s degree in public or business administration preferred.
(4) Shall have not less than three years of work experience in field relevant to the duties and responsibilities of a lead school business administrator. Relevant areas shall include accounting, finance, or other areas of fiscal management.
(5) Must have advanced training, experience and ability in accounting, bookkeeping, operating computers and other office machines (knowledge of computer operations is essential), office management, human relations and public relations.
(6) Must have a solid understanding of budgetary procedure, be able to interpret and complete various report requirements and be able to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines.
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT:
August 13, 2020 @ 3:30 p.m.
Application packets should consist of a letter of application, resume’, original transcripts from Institutions awarding degree, (3) letters of reference, (one being from your immediate supervisor).