Account Manager (Pharmacy Benefit Management)
Are you interested in joining a rapidly-growing, dynamic Pharmacy Benefit Management company working in a full-plate plus environment? SOUTHERN SCRIPTS, LLC is growing and looking for incredible talent! Southern Scripts, LLC provides comprehensive pharmacy benefit management services and healthcare plans for employers. We offer a Prescription Benefit Management option that restores balance between the need for sound prescription management strategies and meeting the health needs of a company's employees and their families.
Currently, we are experiencing accelerated growth in a rapidly changing industry. There's never been a better time to join our team. We are seeking motivated, coachable, self-driven individuals that possess a servant leadership philosophy and are looking for long term positions at Southern Scripts, LLC.
Ideal candidate would reside in the Central Region of the United States. This position is considered Remote.
Role and Responsibilities
Account Managers provide overall day-to-day customer service and support to Account Management to ensure the effective execution of client objectives. This individual is responsible to ensure project deliverables are consistent with client service agreements, appropriate service levels are achieved, project timelines and deliverables meet client requirements, issues are identified and resolved timely, and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Preparing account management related documents such as member documents, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Organization of member documents, reports, and other client correspondence.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal and external information requests.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of client's objectives, plan designs, and overall needs.
- Proactive communication with clients.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Organization skills
- Time Management skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Sense of Urgency
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Full-Time, salary/exempt position.
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 8:00AM to 5:00PM CT. We cover clients from West to East Coast, work times must be adjusted to cover meetings in all time zones. Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays pursuant with industry demands.
Some travel expected for this position.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required; or equivalent four (4) years external client facing support or related account management experience in a healthcare or Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) environment
- 2 years account management experience (preferably in PBM environment or managed healthcare services organization)
- Demonstrate good presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with client or provider relations
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, and Adobe
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, establishing rapport and working with others
- Program performance and understanding of healthcare analytics