The Biller for NRMC Specialty Clinic must be a self-motivated person to perform office functions, mainly billing, and helping with other clerical duties. The Biller does all billing (outpatient, inpatient, surgery, etc) for any physician in the NRMC Specialty Clinic Network.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year admission experience required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Vocational training in office procedures preferred.
- One to two years of college preferred.
- Six months medical business office experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Previous experience with insurance billing in a hospital, similar medical facility, or physician’s office preferred.