RN Discharge Planner - Full TimePosition SummaryThe RN Discharge Planner assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates options to facilitate the continuum of care. The RN Discharge Planner provides a full range of case management services in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team. The RN Discharge Planner educates staff regarding effective allocation of the hospital’s resources while encouraging provision of high quality patient care and is cognizant of regulations and policies of all review organizations relating to billing of the fiscal intermediaries.Required Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Case management experience preferred.
- 5 years of clinical experience preferred.