Assists surgeon/physician during operative and invasive or endoscopic procedures. Ensures Operating Room or Endoscopy Suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all surgical/endoscopic instruments. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
Required Education and Experience
1. Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Current BLS Certification
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Graduated from an approved Surgical Technology Program preferred.
2. Endoscopic experience preferred for Endoscopy Technician.
3. Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in the Operating Room preferred for OR Technician.