Nominate by: January 17, 2017
Apply by: January 20, 2017
Notify by: January 27, 2016
Award on: February 2, 2016
• Nominees must be 40 years of age or younger at the time nomination.
• Nominees must be a member of Natchitoches Young Professionals.
• 4 young professionals, 40 years old and under at the time of the Chamber Awards Luncheon will be selected.
• Nominees must submit bio via email with video, no later than 9 pm, January 20, 2017.
• Nominations will be collected through email by the Chair Elect.
• A committee of 3 members of the NYP Board of Directors and 3 members of the Chamber Board of Directors will be responsible for choosing the 4 honorees per year after reviewing all nominations.
• If a board member is nominated, they cannot be a part of the 6 person selection committee.
• Honorees will be notified via email from the NYP Chair by January 27, 2017.
• NYP will provide honorees with full registration to Chamber Awards on February 2, 2017.
• Video submissions of honorees may be used publicly at the awards ceremony.
Scorers should not know names, locations, etc. A 5 point scale should allow enough differentiation to determine clear front runners, totaling at 25 point scale. Dividing by categories as shown below, will ensure that there are not underrepresented groups.
- Innovator/rising star/influencer/dynamo
- Role model to young people/values
- Community participation/paying it forward
- Professional achievement/professional leadership/general professional
- Involvement within Natchitoches Young Professionals
4|U|40 Soliciting Nominations and Applications:
- A survey monkey will go out to solicit nominations
- The Survey only contains up to date current NYP members
- NYP social media sites, as well as the Chamber newsletter will publicize
- Once nominations are closed, all those nominated will an email prompting nominee for bio/resume and video submission.