SUPERVISOR: General Manager or Designee KEY EMPLOYEE (Y/N): YES
- Performs all auditing and verification of casino revenue, including cage, games and food and beverage. Prepares all journal entries for daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly Revenue Audit reports.
- Ensures compliance with Gaming Regulations.
- Responsible for the highest level of guest service
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will access for the reasons of change to the gaming operation's accounting system, Player's tracking system, or gaming system record. This may include but not limit to a person "with access to cash and accounting records," including accounting records within gaming equipment and devices.
- Verifies all money transactions handled by the cage. Audits transactions for accuracy, theft, and account variances.
- Verifies all entries made by the soft count team, including drops, fills/credits, openers/closers, etc., for accuracy and compliance with Gaming Regulations. Prepares reports, including journal entries for end-of-the-month.
- Verifies all slot summary information including drops, jackpots, etc., and necessary reports and journal entries. Analyzes count team drops and variances.
- Conducts on-site audits with Slot Technicians to verify variances over or under expected allowances.
- Verifies money received by casino revenue centers. Prepares reports and monthly journal entries showing sales, taxes, and other information as required or requested.
- Performs audits of sensitive areas as authorized and in compliance with Gaming Regulations.
- Accuracy of any financial activity.
- Performs other duties, including special projects, as needed, and directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent; three-to-six month's related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read, comprehend and interpret simple instructions, correspondence, memos, and documents such as safety rules, operating manuals and procedures and maintenance instructions.
- Able to write routine simple correspondence.
- Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and employees.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in small units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense, patience and understanding while carrying out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- Able to deal with and present problem-solving ideas that involves concrete variables in standardized situations.
High School Diploma or GED plus one-year cashiering experience preferably in a casino or banking environment. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age. Valid driver's license and clean driving record. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license. Tribal preference.