Provide excellent guest service, park and retrieve guest vehicles.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all - inclusive
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Ensure excellent guest relations.
- Maintains integrity of Valet Operations.
- Receives/Returns vehicles from/to guests and processes retrieval slip.
- Ensures the completion of all departmental paperwork necessary for Valet Operations.
- Maintain a friendly relationship with customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license. Tribal preference.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or G.E.D. Must good driving record with no recent accidents and good customer service skills. Previous valet experience a plus. Must be able to communicate in English.