POSITION: BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONIST
JOB GOAL: To promote appropriate behavior interventions, social skill development, and discipline management through direct interaction with students, their families, teachers, and school personnel/administration.
1. Master’s Degree in School Social Work, School Psychology or other related fields
2. BCBA, LMSW, LCSW, LPC (preferred)
3. Experience working with exceptional students in an educational or clinical setting
4. Hold a valid Louisiana Certificate or meet eligibility requirements to apply for Ancillary certification
5. Additional Criteria as established by the Board
SALARY: According to NPSB salary schedule.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 10 months
WHERE TO APPLY:
Linda G. Page, Director of Personnel
Natchitoches Parish School Board
310 Royal Street, P. O. Box 16
Natchitoches, LA 71458-0016
APPLICATIONS: The application packet should consist of a letter of application, resume, official transcripts from institutions awarding degrees, a copy of certificate/license, and three (3) letters of reference, (one being from your immediate supervisor).